Carter Waite is a San Francisco and Marin Realtor at Compass. He knew that buying real estate in San Francisco can be challenging because inventory is limited, offer dates are standard, and cash buyers are common. So he believes that it is important clients work with a Realtor who's plugged into the market, equipped with the latest tools, technology, and trends to ensure your home search is a success. Who you work with matters!
As a trusted real estate advisor, Carter guides his clients through the process from their initial consultation, to close of escrow and beyond. He consistently win multiple offer situations for his clients by leveraging strong local relationships and advising buyers on how to best position their offer (hint- it's not always price that wins!).
This very comprehensive San Francisco Buyer's Guide presentation showcases multiple resources, tools, guides and steps that clients can navigate throughout their home buying journey.
- About Carter Waite and The Readdress Team
- The Buying Process
- San Francisco Map
- The Latest Market Trends
- Search Tools & New Listing Alerts
- The Compass Difference
- White Glove Service & Off-Market Homes
- Understanding the Purchase Contract
- Liquidated Damages & Arbitration
- Due Diligence & The Disclosure Package
- How to Write the Winning Offer
- What do Closing Costs Include?
- Learn about Property Taxes
- How to hold Title
- Zillow Profile and Testimonials